Enter to win a Hasselblad Stellar camera AND help charity!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17.
For the next 300 people who donate £20 on my Just Giving page in aid of BORNE, I will enter your name into a random prize draw to win a Hasselblad Stellar Special Edition camera (worth £2500). You may enter more than once by making donations in multiples of 20 (e.g. a £100 donation would enter your name 5 times). THIS OFFER IS LIMITED TO 300 ENTRIES. I will do the random draw for this live on the Internet when 300 entries has been reached.
When you make your donation, you MUST also answer this question in the good luck message you leave: Which famous ex-England rugby player is leading our group up Kilimanjaro?
Only entries that comply with the terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw.
The link to my Just Giving page is: http://www.justgiving.com/Julia-Boggio2.
Hasselblad is one of the top worldwide brands in photography – a brand used by many of the great photographers including Ansel Adams, Richard Avedon, Helmut Newton, Annie Leibowitz, and Patrick Demarchelier, to name a few. The Hasselblad Stellar is the World’s First Luxury Compact camera. For people looking for a camera that looks great, is light and easy to transport and takes great pictures, this is the camera for you.
In August, I am climbing Kilimanjaro in aid of BORNE. Each of the climbers has made a commitment to raise £10k for the charity.
Terms and Conditions
1. In order to enter, you must leave a donation of £20 for one entry, £40 for two entries, £60 for 3 entries, and so on and so forth in denominations of £20. For each £20 donation, your name will be entered into a prize draw for a new Hasselblad Stellar Special Edition compact camera. You can leave your donation by visiting http://www.justgiving.com/Julia-Boggio2. You MUST also leave the answer to the following question: Which famous ex-England rugby player is leading our group up Kilimanjaro? You must also leave your name and email address so that I can contact you in the event of your winning the draw.
2. The winner will be chosen randomly by me during a live Internet feed when 300 tickets have been sold. I will make it clear on my Just Giving page when the maximum ticket number has been reached and the competition is closed. The competition start is July 11, 2014. I will announce the address for watching the prize draw feed on my Just Giving page.
3. There is no cash alternative for this prize.
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK only, including England, Scotland and Wales, but excluding Northern Ireland.
5. This competition is being run by me, Julia Derbyshire, personally and has nothing to do with my business, Borne, or Hasselblad. However, I can be contacted at my business address: Unit 5, The Apprentice Shop, Merton Abbey Mills, Merantun Way, Wimbledon SW19 2RD.
6. I will contact the winner by email the evening of the prize draw to arrange delivery. The winner will also be announced on my social media accounts and blog.
7. The judge’s decision is final.